Who We Are
We are called by God to be an open-hearted, open-minded, Affirming community, teaching and practicing evolutionary Christian spirituality.
What We Do
- invite and welcome spiritual seekers of all backgrounds.
- celebrate the sacred mystery of life.
- nurture loving community.
- support each other to evolve spiritually.
- respond compassionately to the suffering in all life.
- communicate evolutionary Christian spirituality to the world.
What We Are Committed To
We open to sacred wisdom in our decision-making
We cultivate authentic, loving relationships.
We embrace ecological, personal, cultural, and religious diversity.
We affirm and celebrate the diversity of our humanity in ability, age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, and socio-economic circumstance. We welcome the full participation of all persons in the life and work of our faith community.
Peace and Justice:
We promote peace and justice for ourselves, in our relationships, in our world, and with all creation.
We strive to live ecologically and spiritually sustainable lives.
We manifest the spirit through innovation, creative expression, music and the arts.
We give abundantly of ourselves.
We cultivate joy in our relationship with God and with each other.